Sorry for the late post, I was kinda up late last night playing the newly released Grand Theft Auto V. This is one of the most anticipated games to be released this year, and also appeared in my top 5 wanted games of 2013. (https://justwroteablog.com/2013/02/28/my-2013-top-5-wanted-games)
Check out Adam Sessler of Revision 3 games review of this game.
The little time I’ve spent with the game, I was in awe, to say the least. In awe of the graphics, the sound design, the dialogue, the level of detail, (the in game cars closely mimic real life counterparts, even if it’s not licensed), and in awe of the techincal feat that Rockstar has been able to achieve.
I you are not bothered by playing games such as this, then pick it up if you haven’t done so yet. This is one of those games that really is for mature audiences only.
Rockstar has once again knocked it out of the ball park. I don’t think I’ve played anything they have made that was horrible as of late. Outside of Bully and Manhunt, Rockstar has only pretty much released quality titles. They own the sandbox genre, and once again they have raised the bar on GTA V.
- Grand Theft Auto V sales expected to reach $1 billion (bgr.com)
- Arrests in Grand Theft Auto stabbing (bbc.co.uk)
- “Grand Theft Auto”: The 25 Best (and Most Interesting) Moments in the Video Game Franchise History (complex.com)
- Listen to Grand Theft Auto radio stations on your smartphone (reviews.cnet.com)
- Rockstar Releases Second Mobile Companion App for ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ (toucharcade.com)