Finally been able to put about an hour into the game. Yeah, it’s not a whole lot, but enough to tell you that the game is awesome. It plays just like the old Fire Emblem games, but with updated graphics. I do enjoy the anime cut scenes, looked great on 3-D also. The one thing I do find a bit annoying is the partial voice overs. Instead of full dialogues, characters either say a few words at a time, or just do some random grunts. You get used to it after a while, but I wish they would’ve just not put any voices in, or at least left it for the cut scenes. Also, why don’t they have feet?
Anyway, the game is great, story is entertaining as of now, and the battle graphics are good looking. Can’t do much on the over world map, so I won’t hold that against it. More to follow shortly.
- Fire Emblem Awakening import review – advanced wars (metro.co.uk)
- Nintendo 3DS Fire Emblem Awakening Edition Unboxing (justwroteablog.com)
- Fire Emblem: Awakening’s Amazing Musical Milieu (kotaku.com)
- Fire Emblem Awakening 3DS Bundle Will Retail For $200 (imagamegeek.co.uk)
- Naughty: Fire Emblem: Awakening’s Tharja in figure form (destructoid.com)
- Fire Emblem: Awakening Marth and Tharja Figures Revealed (coinarcade.wordpress.com)