I read this over on Engadget, apparently a video game geek over at Google decided to put an easter egg on Google’s spiffy new laptop, the Chromebook Pixel. Input in Konami‘s legendary code, and you will be rewarded with a light show from it’s LED lights. I have yet to see a video of it in action, but over at Wired.com, they have an animated gif that shows off the light show. I am in the market for a notebook, and this pixel will seriously be in my short list.
- Konami Code easter egg discovered on Google’s Chromebook Pixel (slashgear.com)
- Google’s Chromebook Pixel Contains a Secret Easter Egg Related to the NES Konami Code (gadgetreview.com)
- Google’s Pixel Chromebook Has a Konami Code Easter Egg (wired.com)
- Konami Code Easter egg on Google’s Chromebook Pixel (chromestory.com)
- Konami code Easter egg found in Google’s Pixel Chromebook (digitaltrends.com)
- Google’s Chromebook Pixel lights up to the Konami code (engadget.com)